Saturday, February 2, 2013

Vendor Spotlight: Montayre Photography

To continue my spotlight on some of my vendor friends.....

I present Montayre Photography, specializing in weddings and events based in southern California.  Ryan Montayre is one of my very good friends and have known him for years.  He's very easy going, light-hearted, funny and talented.  I've had the honor to work with Ryan on a few occasions.  When it comes to business, he's very professional, with a little comedy mixed in.  There is never a dull moment when you're with him.

A good wedding photographer knows how to tell a story through pictures, incorporating lighting, angles and perfect moments.  Ryan does just that and more, adding his artistic eye in every photo.  So for those of you looking for expertise, personality, quality and experience, look no further.

Here is just a little snippet of his work:
















Don't hesitate!  Book Montayre Photography now for your next event!  Tell him I sent you.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment