Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's my Anniversary!

Today marks my 3 year anniversary with my love.  See our wedding blog post: here

I can remember it like it was just yesterday.  I've never been so happy in my life!  Cliche, I know.  But seriously.  I am happy everyday.  Maybe not all day.  But everyday.  There really is no secret to a happy marriage.  Whatever works for you two is the only thing that matters.  We've only been married 3 years.  However, we've been together for almost 12 years!  A relationship that lasts forever only comes once in a blue moon.  And it was the bluest of blues for us.  <3

I love reminiscing how my husband proposed to me.  We went to San Francisco for our 7 year anniversary of being together.  To make a long story short.... 1. Airplane, 2. 2 Friends,  3. Hotel room, and 4. Best weekend ever!  That pretty much sums it all up.  Hehe ;P  No seriously.  We could not have done it... Actually, strike that.  KELVIN could not have done it without the mischievous help from 2 of our friends who lived in SF.  I do have to emphasize that Kelvin planned the whole thing.  Our friends just helped set up.   It truly was one of the best weekends I've ever had.

Enough with all the mushiness.  ;P  Here are some pictures from that weekend:

Each post-it had a little message for me :)

Room was filled with flower petals and candles

THE RING!

Of course had to do all the touristy stuff.  Here's us in front of Alcatraz (it's there, I promise)


Me jumping for joy in front of Lombard Street


We visited the famous 7 sisters.  Houses were used in the tv show Full House.

And of course the Golden Gate Bridge


Can't pass up wine tasting at Napa Valley!

If you or know someone who is about to be engaged, tell them to give me a call!  I can help plan and execute.  I just won't ask the question.  :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment